Monday, September 20, 2010

yehmon

I have a huge pile of laundry staring at me and a slightly dirty house, but I'm doing my best to ignore it. When you're sick, you can do whatever you want- that's the rule. I hate being sick and I hate doctor's offices because of all the sick people. This time it's bronchitis, sinusitis, and an ear infection... one would be enough, but all at once is rather unpleasant. I've got to build up my teacher immunity. Meanwhile, I will watch Star Trek and eat lime Tostitos. Dr. Katie said I could still go to work. She knows everything. I'm pretty sure she said I couldn't do any cleaning or cooking or laundry kind of stuff, though.

Last week I left Michael here and ran off to Jamaica with my mom. Hard life, I know. We got to go for SUPER cheap because it was a travel agent thing. We toured different resorts and had stuff paid for and I got a free t-shirt but it was too big. The bad part was being away from Michael and finding out there was no phone or internet where we were. Poo.

One of my favorite things was watching Mom's face. They don't always wear all their clothes on the beaches, and the dances are perhaps less than tasteful.

This was our beach:

We did see some really pretty places, though. This is a Sandals island, where a party was hosted for us.

The highlight of my whole trip was meeting the Cookie Monster at the party. What an honor... I love cookies. My second favorite part was the dessert table.

Here's my favorite resort that we saw, "Rock House."
It had little ladders down into the water and you could snorkel in a cave... neat-o!

Love this bridge!

Anyway, I have to go now because I have a lot of stuff I need to do that I'm going to ignore and not feel guilty about.


3 comments:

  1. Finally! Someone who doesn't think I'm crazy for being excited about vanilla scented trash bags! I got them at Wal-mart for 4 bucks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaa...why do your pictures have all those cool dark borders? And why is your blog cooler than mine? I am so old...(whine, whine, whine)~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it's not!!! I think you have the cutest blog page! :) I hope when I'm a mom I'm as cool as you! :D

    ReplyDelete